Tuesday, June 21, 2011

I threw my dog a birthday party...

Happy birthday, Clif!


In honor of my dog's second birthday, we had a barbeque down at Locust Beach. Hamburgers and sausage to roast over our roaring fire, plus shrimp cocktails, delicious stuffed tomatoes, and watermelon to munch on. I made rhubarb crisp and an orange-chocolate bundt cake, and my friend brought a mixture of the two: rhubarb cake. Aha! Clif's friends were invited too!


It was an eventful day. The tide was out literally a mile, and we ran to the water's edge and back twice. Clif chased a kite-surfer, back and forth and back and forth across the bay. So funny! Aaaand the sun gave me a sunburn so bad my skin was purple. We played in the mud, had a laugh, and threw sticks endlessly for the woofs. Needless to say, Clif was exhausted.


No comments:

Post a Comment